Part Time Foster Grandparent Program Assistant in Hobbs, NM ~ Hobbs NM
Under direction of the Foster Grandparent/Senior Companion Manager, the Program Assistant provides service and is responsible for coordinating the activities of the Foster Grandparent volunteers. Has primary responsibility for recruiting, training and monitoring Foster Grandparents. Responsibilities also include, but not limited to, file and record maintenance, typing, filing, answering the phone, operating office equipment, e.g., calculator/copier.
Wage $12.00 – $13.00 an hour depending on education, experience, training, etc.
Minimum Education and Experience Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
Two (2) years work experience performing secretarial/administrative duties and/or social work/or related field which addresses the position responsibilities and activities.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Characteristics:
- Must be proficient in computer skills including knowledge of a word processing program.
- Ability to type 40 wpm accurately.
- Clerical skills, including, but not limited to: filing; proper telephone etiquette; operating a personal computer, fax, copier, 10-key, etc.
- Ability to express self, in English, in a clear, concise, understandable manner, both orally and in writing.
- Bilingual Preferred
As a condition of employment, must meet SNMCAC’s vehicle liability insurable during employment with SNMCAC.
SNMCAC is an EEOE